A marketing plan is one of the most important business tools for any company.
It is the missing connection between the directional vision of your business and delivering results.
A strategic marketing plan ensures leadership, sales and marketing are aligned, enabling your team to proactively complete activities and allow you to better track success.
It’s the glue that connects everything together and ensures that the right activities take place at the right time in front of the right audience through the right channels.
Today’s environment is more competitive than ever. Your dental practice needs to stand out from a crowded field. We can help your practice stand out because if you don’t stand out, no one will notice you. We can set up digital marketing campaigns that engage your audience and make them choose your practice over the competition.
Chances are you could be doing better than what you are doing now. Why not contact us for an initial consultation to see if there s a fit? You have nothing to loose except more revenue.
We have tailored made packages to fit your situation. There is no one size fits all. Contact us
We only work with one dental practice per town or more than 10 miles away. Studies show that people want to go to a dentist that is close by their home.
- This is an excellent, yet often overlooked, question. Make sure that:
- Your site is designed in a common content management system (CMS), like WordPress.
- You own the address/URL, (for example, dentistsrus.com)
- There is written agreement stating that the site is yours, even when your relationship with the agency ends.
- Yes and we give a report at the end of each month showing where the web traffic comes from. SEO is a time consuming process and the results are often not seen for a least four months.The more you know about search engine optimization the better off you are so you can easily see what we are doing with SEO for your dental practice.